It's really been a while since I last did a Pinsday post (potentially all summer?!) so it's about time I did another! So in an effort to eat healthier I've been buying more produce which of course includes my favorite fruit, bananas! Unfortunately I've been buying them faster than I've been eating them so it's time to turn my healthy food into unhealthy food by making banana bread. What I love most about banana bread is that you don't throw away the food that "went bad" you just turn it into a different food. So here we go!
This is a super special cinnamon swirl banana bread recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mush your bananas.
3. Mix in all other ingredients.
4. Pour half the mix into a pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle the cinnamon swirl mix on to batter in the pan.
6. Pour the rest of the batter on top.
7. Cook for 40-45 minutes.
8. Mix together the powdered sugar and milk to make the glaze.
9. Once the bread is cool drizzle glaze on top.
This Recipe was super easy and it tastes great! I would suggest eating it while it's still warm because that's when it's best.
Recipe adapted from this blog.
As always, let me know if you try this recipe and what you think!
Natalie. 25. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, nail polish, crafting, feminism, makeup, and Netflix.