So I have been obsessing over Lilly Pulitzer's new print Lobstah Roll.
How cute is it?!
I have totally set it as my computer and phone background and I want to buy absolutely everything that comes in this pattern. Here are a few of my favorites. Here is where you can find the backgrounds for all your technology!
1. Skipper Printed Popover - I love a good quarter zip and this pattern just makes it perfect for bringing to the beach!
2. Ardleigh Dress - I love the silhouette of this dress, it is super cute for summer and spring.
3. iPhone 5/5S Cover - I just bought the First Impressions phone case but I might have to go out and buy this one too.
4. Riley Tassel Trim Infinity Loop Scarf - Nothing is a better accessory than an infinity scarf. The tassels on this one are such a cute detail It would pair really well with a plain colored tank or tee.
5. Acrylic Wine Glasses Set - I actually have these and I love them! Definitely a must if you have a porch or patio and don't want to risk breaking glass out there.
1. Cholula - This can only be described by this video.
2. Frozen on DVD - I think this is pretty obvious...
3. Scrubs - I know I already talked about this in my Netflix post but it's been my favorite show of march
4. David's Bridal - I got both my prom dresses there and just recently got my ring dance dress there too. They have wonderful customer service and great prices. They also have a really wide variety of sizes, colors, and styles. Don't think of it as just a wedding dress store.
5. Target - I have always loved Target but I recently started grocery shopping there and fell in love! They have so many great healthy options that are tasty and easy to make.
6. Divergent - I just read the book and it was so good! It is really similar to Hunger Games.
7. My new Lilly earrings! I got them free with my phone case purchase :)
8. Tazo Chai Tea mix- I am obsessed with iced Chai Tea Lattes so when I saw this it was like the best thing ever.
Here's to hoping April is warmer!
Natalie. 25. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, nail polish, crafting, feminism, makeup, and Netflix.