1. Instagram - I am a total Insta addict. I'm pretty sure I annoy all my followers with how much I post. I can't help that it's my favorite social media.
2. Pinterest - OK I can not rave enough about how much I love the Pinterest app. It is so much better than the website and so much easier to use. I blame it for the reason I have almost 20,000 pins.
3. Vine - Easily the most entertaining app. I always watch a bunch of Vines before bed so I can laugh myself to sleep.
4. Pandora - I mainly love having this on my phone so I can play Pandora in my car, also when I'm in the shower. Its nice to have your favorite stations always at your finger tips.
5. Shazam - Good for someone who is as behind on new music as me. It saves you from having to ask what the song is that's playing when you know everyone else already knows.
6. IMDB- I love looking up the trivia about whatever show or movie I'm watching and it also helps when you're having a "what else were they in" kind of moment.
7. TV Guide - I don't have fancy cable that has a guide right on the TV so it helps to have an app that will do that. Then I never miss important shows.
8. Waterlogue - I already wrote about it here!
9. CVS - If you have a prescription with CVS you need this app now. You can request a refill right from the app and they'll text you when it's ready. Makes filling prescriptions so easy.
10. My Fitness Pal - I like to count my calories and track my workouts and this app is perfect for it. If you are trying to lose weight or maintain weight this app is a really good tool to have.
11. GeoQpons - EVERYONE needs this app! They have all the emailed out coupons in this app for free. You can unsubscribe from all the annoying emails and just use your phone. Also the coupons scan straight from your phone so no need to print them out. Environmentally friendly and saves me money? Win win!
What's your favorite app? xoxo Natalie
1. Essie Holiday Collection
Such a perfect variety of colors in a cute mini size. I got this for christmas and absolutely love it and will probably buy the full size bottles of all these colors. Link Here.
2. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner
I love these! They smell so good and held my dark hair dye pretty well. Link Here.
3. Raspberry Peach Macaron Candle from Bath And Body Works
So I normally love really musky/cologne smells for my room but I'm getting really anxious for warm weather so I wanted to make my room smell like spring. This candle smells like you're at a bakery! It is wonderful. Link here.
I am OBSESSED with this app! It takes pictures and makes them into watercolor paintings. It has lots of options of like watercolor style and darkness. It did cost $3 (first app I ever paid for) but I think it;s well worth it. The first night I had it I was up until 3am doing all my pictures.
5. Frank Sinatra
Lately all I have been listening to is the Frank Sinatra Pandora Radio. It is so relaxing and makes good background music or sing-a-long music. Keep an eye out for a playlist.
What are some of your February essentials? xoxo Natalie
Natalie. 25. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, nail polish, crafting, feminism, makeup, and Netflix.