Hi I'm Natalie! Remember me?
It's been a while since I last blogged, and I have no excuses. I decided a good way to get back into blogging was to share 10 facts about me to re-introduce myself.
1. I got my nose pierced this summer. I've never really liked my nose and I figure putting some bling on it would make me like it more. And there is no better time than your last year of college to try something new!
2. I am vice president of my sorority, Alpha Omega Epsilon. (if you didn't know that then I know you never read my "about me" and I'm very disappointed in you)
3. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. Yes my room is already decorated. Yes I've been listening to Christmas music since the day after Halloween. (expect lots of christmas posts)
4. Diet Coke is crack to me.
5. Lately I've been really addicted to spinach and artichoke dip which is strange because I'm usually the person who is really opposed to getting it as an app.
6. I am obsessed with candles even though I have a really bad sense of smell. I burn them for the ~aesthetic~.
7. Disneyworld is my favorite place on Earth.
8. You will never catch me with unpainted nails. I paint them pretty obsessively.
9. Current favorite show is How To Get Away With Murder. Shonda Rhimes is an evil genius.
10. Pugs are my favorite. If you don't know this you have a lot of catching up to do.
I'm so pumped about getting back in the blogging game. I've really missed it.
A little about me
Natalie. 26. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, crafting, feminism, makeup, and reading.