1. Cholula - This can only be described by this video.
2. Frozen on DVD - I think this is pretty obvious...
3. Scrubs - I know I already talked about this in my Netflix post but it's been my favorite show of march
4. David's Bridal - I got both my prom dresses there and just recently got my ring dance dress there too. They have wonderful customer service and great prices. They also have a really wide variety of sizes, colors, and styles. Don't think of it as just a wedding dress store.
5. Target - I have always loved Target but I recently started grocery shopping there and fell in love! They have so many great healthy options that are tasty and easy to make.
6. Divergent - I just read the book and it was so good! It is really similar to Hunger Games.
7. My new Lilly earrings! I got them free with my phone case purchase :)
8. Tazo Chai Tea mix- I am obsessed with iced Chai Tea Lattes so when I saw this it was like the best thing ever.
Here's to hoping April is warmer!
A little about me
Natalie. 26. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, crafting, feminism, makeup, and reading.