Hi I'm Natalie! Remember me?
It's been a while since I last blogged, and I have no excuses. I decided a good way to get back into blogging was to share 10 facts about me to re-introduce myself.
1. I got my nose pierced this summer. I've never really liked my nose and I figure putting some bling on it would make me like it more. And there is no better time than your last year of college to try something new!
2. I am vice president of my sorority, Alpha Omega Epsilon. (if you didn't know that then I know you never read my "about me" and I'm very disappointed in you)
3. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. Yes my room is already decorated. Yes I've been listening to Christmas music since the day after Halloween. (expect lots of christmas posts)
4. Diet Coke is crack to me.
5. Lately I've been really addicted to spinach and artichoke dip which is strange because I'm usually the person who is really opposed to getting it as an app.
6. I am obsessed with candles even though I have a really bad sense of smell. I burn them for the ~aesthetic~.
7. Disneyworld is my favorite place on Earth.
8. You will never catch me with unpainted nails. I paint them pretty obsessively.
9. Current favorite show is How To Get Away With Murder. Shonda Rhimes is an evil genius.
10. Pugs are my favorite. If you don't know this you have a lot of catching up to do.
I'm so pumped about getting back in the blogging game. I've really missed it.
I normally post these kind of posts on Sundays but I totally forgot this week so here it is!
4. Do teens know 90s music?
I really don't like that this article uses "normal woman" in the title because there is definitely nothing normal about her, she is fabulous.
It has been way too long since I have last posted but I have really gotten overloaded with things to do lately. But being overloaded has really inspired me to do a post about stress.
I was taking a shower yesterday and was thinking about how I just couldn't wait for it to be the weekend. My week had already been so stressful and it was only Tuesday. My to do list was about 100 pages long and I just wanted the week to be over so that I could move on and have fun.
Then I got really sad though. I started to think about how I'm always just trying to make it through until the weekend, or counting down to summer, or rushing to graduation. I'm not really living in the moment and enjoying the time I have. If I'm always living for the weekend then I'm missing out on 5 days a week. If I'm always living for summer then I'm missing out on 9 months of the year.
I am grateful for every day that I'm alive. To quote Kid President "This is life, people. You got air coming through your nose. You got a heart beat. That means it's time to do something." And to me that means enjoying every day. Do something every day that makes you happy to be alive. I think that part of that is appreciating the struggle, because it means that you're doing something.
I am grateful for...
I know I post a lot about women's fashion (obviously, because I'm a woman) but I also really enjoy men's fashion as well! Just yesterday I saw Kingsman: The Secret Service and omg suit heaven. Specifically, one suit on one man really stood out.
So this inspired me to do a post on men's fashion to hopefully inspire the men of my generation. (crossing my fingers)
Nothing is better than a well dressed man. Example: Chuck Bass
Enjoy the view. xoxo Natalie
Have fun! xoxo Natalie
Now kids can be better dressed than me.
I'll most likely be there, if you're in Virginia you should too!
Have a relaxing Sunday! xoxo Natalie
Natalie. 23. 5th year Mining and Minerals Engineering student at Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, nail polish, and Netflix.