I LOVE horror movies and Netflix has some good ones. I really like paranormal horror movies over gory ones so this list is mostly paranormal stuff.
1. V/H/S - This movie is like a compilation of short horror stories that come together at the end. It is very weird and you might need to watch it a few times to understand.
2. The Cabin in the Woods - This movie was not at all what I expected. You just have to watch it.
3. Devil - This one was a really good suspense movie but it wasn't super scary.
4. Paranormal Activity 3 & 4 - These are typical of the series where its a lot of sudden loud noises and things jumping out at you.
5. The Blair Witch Project - Classic.
6. The Devil Inside - This is a typical possession movie but it's pretty well done.
7. Quarantine 2 - If you've seen the first movie this is a great follow up! It's kind of like a zombie movie.
8. The Haunting in Connecticut - I don't really remember this one too well because it's been a while since the last time I saw it but I remember liking it.
What's your favorite horror movie?
A little about me
Natalie. 26. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, crafting, feminism, makeup, and reading.