1. Product color names that are almost too descriptive and then I can't tell what color it is. Like "Radiant Orchard" ummmm idk what color an orchard is...
2. People who scoot their chairs forward in class so I can't put my feet up on the little basket thingy on them.
3. Girls (or guys.... no gender stereotyping) who wear see through leggings with a thong. Like wear some granny panties so I don't see your whole butt (and sometimes more...) when you walk up the stairs.
4. This being said... People who complain about people wearing leggings as pants... I don't wear leggings to try to seduce you, I wear leggings because it's the closest thing to not wearing pants in public that's socially acceptable.
5. People who say "I hate drama" or something along those lines but they are the people who start drama. Now don't get me wrong, I am a girl who loves drama but I also own up to the fact that I love it. (all harmless drama, no worries)
6. Shopping carts that have a bum wheel. I just hate that they go all crooked, or worse, are really loud.
7. Slow drivers who travel in the left lane. When I learned how to drive I was taught to only use the left lane for passing and I think this is a pretty good rule. If you're slow in the left lane and someone else is slow in the right lane then no one can get by.
8. Haters. Not mine but just haters in general.
9. Places that don't have free wifi.
10. When I have a hangnail and no nail clippers so I end up just picking at it until it bleeds.
11. When towels aren't folded before being hung up.
12. When someone opens the microwave before the time is up and then just leaves the time on the microwave. I like to be able to look at my microwave and see what time it is not a reminder of how impatient you are.
13. People who are smelly
What's your biggest pet peeve?
Natalie. 25. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, nail polish, crafting, feminism, makeup, and Netflix.