This isn't really a pinterest recipe but it is a new recipe I tried so I figured its the same thing. I actually learned this recipe from my summer roommate. She is quite the chef so I'm looking forward to learning more recipes from her :).
1 block of cream cheese
1 box of Oreos
about 15 ounces of chocolate chips
1. Set the cream cheese out to soften.
2. Put Oreos in a blender or food processor and blend until they are a powder consistency. It's ok if there are some larger chunks just make sure they aren't too big.
3. Mix together the cream cheese and the Oreo powder until they are fully mixed.
4. Roll mixture into very small balls (about 1 in diameter).
5. Put the balls in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
6. Melt the chocolate down. I suggest doing this in the microwave for 30 second intervals and stirring in between. Also I suggest using a nice chocolate like Ghirardelli because it melts smoother. If your chocolate is thick just add some vegetable oil.
7. Coat the balls in the melted chocolate.
8. Place the chocolate covered balls in the freezer until the chocolate is hard.
I brought them in to work and every one loved them! They are so easy and are definitely a crowd pleaser.
As always, let me know if you try this and what you think!
Natalie. 23. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, nail polish, and Netflix.