1. Trader Joe's Green Tea Mints - These are so yummy! I keep them in my purse so after lunch I can pop one in my mouth for a quick refresh. They also really calm my tummy if I'm having a stomach ache. And for someone who doesn't like mint flavor they are just enough mint to make my breath smell fresh but not so much that I think they're gross.
2. Audrey Brooke Desire Flat - So I got these at DSW because I had a coupon and needed a new pair of nude flats (because they are essential!!) and was super excited when I found these! I am always super cautious about flats because you could spend a lot of money on them and then end up never wearing them because they're uncomfortable but these ones are so comfy! I can wear them all day at work and my feet won't hurt when I get home. Plus the cut out leather look is really in this season and I'm loving it!
3. 14 Hands Moscato - I just got this today and it is so sweet and light that it is the perfect wine for summer.
4. HelloGiggles - I believe I've mentioned it in a previous post before but Hello Giggles is a blog run by Zooey Deschanel and her friends. It is so cute and has the absolute best posts ever! I don't think I've found one yet that I don't like.
5. Lancome Photogenic Lumessence foundation - So I got pulled in to doing one of those promotional free trial things with Lancome where they give you a 10 day supply of foundation for free. Let me tell you I got hooked! This foundation is awesome! I have really sensitive skin so I am always really hesitant to try new skin products but this was super gentle and light and didn't give me any problems at all. It also gives a very nice matte finish that gives you a "photoshop" look.
6. Color Club nail polish in "Jackie Oh!"- This is the perfect neon pink shade for the summer! The picture doesn't give it justice at all because it is way prettier than that and much more neon.
A little about me
Natalie. 26. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, crafting, feminism, makeup, and reading.