1. Trader Joe's Green Tea Mints - These are so yummy! I keep them in my purse so after lunch I can pop one in my mouth for a quick refresh. They also really calm my tummy if I'm having a stomach ache. And for someone who doesn't like mint flavor they are just enough mint to make my breath smell fresh but not so much that I think they're gross.
2. Audrey Brooke Desire Flat - So I got these at DSW because I had a coupon and needed a new pair of nude flats (because they are essential!!) and was super excited when I found these! I am always super cautious about flats because you could spend a lot of money on them and then end up never wearing them because they're uncomfortable but these ones are so comfy! I can wear them all day at work and my feet won't hurt when I get home. Plus the cut out leather look is really in this season and I'm loving it!
3. 14 Hands Moscato - I just got this today and it is so sweet and light that it is the perfect wine for summer.
4. HelloGiggles - I believe I've mentioned it in a previous post before but Hello Giggles is a blog run by Zooey Deschanel and her friends. It is so cute and has the absolute best posts ever! I don't think I've found one yet that I don't like.
5. Lancome Photogenic Lumessence foundation - So I got pulled in to doing one of those promotional free trial things with Lancome where they give you a 10 day supply of foundation for free. Let me tell you I got hooked! This foundation is awesome! I have really sensitive skin so I am always really hesitant to try new skin products but this was super gentle and light and didn't give me any problems at all. It also gives a very nice matte finish that gives you a "photoshop" look.
6. Color Club nail polish in "Jackie Oh!"- This is the perfect neon pink shade for the summer! The picture doesn't give it justice at all because it is way prettier than that and much more neon.
Natalie. 23. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, nail polish, and Netflix.