1. You are perfect
2. You can tell me anything
3. I will always be here for you
4. Don't let someone tell you you can't do something because you're a woman
5. Go on adventures
6. School and work are important but so is living your life and having fun
7. Have an educated opinion on everything
8. Don't argue to win, argue to convey your point
9. Fitting in and being cool isn't the most important thing in the world, even though it feels that way sometimes
10. A proper fitting bra is not a luxury, it's a necessity
11. You don't need a boyfriend to be complete
12. It is always important to be kind, but it is most important to be kind when it's hardest to
13. Order a cheeseburger on the first date if you want to
14. Your GPA (or any other number) does not define who you are
15. Take care of your body, you only get one
16. You are no less of a woman when you’re in sweats and gym shoes than a woman in stilettos and a pencil skirt.
17. Sometimes the best medicine is laughing until your stomach hurts
18. Read and travel as much as you can
19. Be thoughtful
20. I will always love you
inspired by this.
A little about me
Natalie. 26. Mechanical engineer. Mining and Minerals Engineering graduate from Virginia Tech. I love pugs, pink, crafting, feminism, makeup, and reading.